Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pre Wedding Festivities





I took off work the week before the wedding to spend time in Iowa City getting ready and relaxing before the big event. I had a fantastic week with my mom...here is a photo of her as we tied 200 ribbons around the truffles she and Jon's Mom, Lisa made for the wedding!

To get ready for the wedding breakfast, my Mom had a major landscaping project taking place this summer. They hired a wonderful company out of Mt. Vernon called Kaspers Landscaping. They are a family of 5 that work together...and did an amazing job! The worked tirelessly in the pouring down rain and heat in order to finish the job for our party. Here is a photo of them on one of the days of my visit...some of the hardest rain I've ever seen and they were putting up the yard sculptures.

Jon's parents hosted the rehersal dinner at our favorite Iowa City Restaurant, One Twenty Six. We had a GREAT time! It was an awesome start to the wedding weekend. Our close family and wedding party were present as we toasted and ate incredible food to celebrate our upcoming wedding.




Signing our marriage lisence....




No comments:

Post a Comment