Friday, April 23, 2010

April Showers



It's hard to believe that a little over a year ago, I was writing this "April Shower's" Blog post! Well, it's shower time again! Thanks to my fabulous Aunt Anne, Baby Foss and I were showered with lovely gifts, yummy eats, and adorable decorations at a shower in her home earlier this month.
-
We recieved some very generous gifts! A new stroller, lots of baby clothes and necessities (overalls! Major necessity in my book), digital scrap book essentials, and even a handmade blanket of our own from Mima. Getting together with relatives I don't see often enough was a huge treat in itself. My Cousin Leah traveled down from college at St. Olaf, Jon's Aunt Mary Ellen flew in by herself from Des Moines (Yes! She actually flew herself!), My Aunt Michelle came all the way from Wisconsin, Katie and my Mom driving up from Iowa City, and I can't forget my Grandma Lewis, Vicki, and Aunt Michelle and Abby from the Mason City/Clear Lake Areas. Of course the Foss and Eastman ladies rode up with me making for a great day. This is one lucky little guy - he has some awesome gals to welcome him into this world!






No comments:

Post a Comment