Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter and Passover

We celebrated the start of Passover Monday evening with a huge family dinner at Bob and Lisa's. Aunt Sally came to visit from Minneapolis and helped cook up some of the traditional Seder fare. Jon got his full of Matzo Ball soup and was a happy man. Brady after finding the Afikomen....

My favorite part was this delicious passover friendly tarte that Debbie and Molly baked. It was SO good! We will have to remember to re-create this one next year.

Jon spent Easter weekend with the boys in Scottsdale Arizona this year. He and three of his friends planned a trip for a long weekend of golfing - which left me to spend the weekend in Iowa City and Houghton! We spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa's; eating, walking; and chatting. The rest of the weekend was spent doing fun things in Iowa City. We had a little barbeque Sunday with a few of my mom's friends after church at the Newman Center and visited our usual favorites; the ped mall shops, Java House, and anything that involved shopping for Babe Foss. It was my last "trip" up there so I made sure to enjoy it! I won't be traveling again until Baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment